CEG Dealer School will be hosting a March Madness event at the Fashion Show that will showcase our school and its students. CEG students and graduates will be providing free casino lessons to Fashion Show patrons who are on hand to enjoy March Madness festivities in the Great Hall.
Our event will be located in the Great Hall outside of the Apple Store and directly on the Fashion Show runway.
For CEG students and graduates who wish to participate in this event please adhere to the following;
- Inform Alex or Lisa that you wish to attend. And add your name and phone number to the sign-up sheet at the school registration desk. .
- On each event day CEG Event Dealers will be meeting at the school 90 minutes in advance of the event start time for a “pre-shift” meeting. After this meeting, we will carpool over to Fashion Show.
- Please stay alert for updates on our website and at the Front Desk. If you have any questions at all reach out to Alex or Lisa.
- Event Dealers will be given Shirts as long as supplies last. However, if you plan to participate, please wear Black Pants and a clean, ironed White button down shirt.
- This event is a showcase of YOU. Smile, have fun and engage!!.
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING or VAPING Anywhere inside the Fashion Show. We will show you a designated location for taking breaks.
- CEG will have bottled water for its Dealers and snacks. However, no food can be consumed on the event floor.
- Supervisors will be designated by their badges. The Table Games Pit will be operated like a real pit and adhere to all regular casino rules.
- Designated supervisors include David, Alex, Lisa, Lauren and Jay.
Confirmed Dates and Times
Saturday March 23rd - 12pm to 4pm. Event Dealers meet up at School @ 1030AM
Sunday March 24th - 12pm to 4pm. Event Dealers meet up at School @ 1030AM