The Vegas (& Casino) Comeback continues.
- Occupancy limits are going up.
- People are returning. More flights, more cars.
- Gaming Pits are busy and casinos are re-opening pits that were closed during pandemic.
- Pedestrian traffic on the strip is umm, congested.
- Circa opened, Resorts is opening shortly, Virgin is open now, several other expansions will be finished shortly
- Vaccinations are up, serious Covid cases are way down.
- 1 Strip property called us April 2 with 30 new jobs they are trying to fill.
- 1 Casino chain is restarting job fairs as they re-open and add pits.
- Several other markets have called to help recruitment efforts that include Idaho, California, Colorado and Louisiana.
Here is a link to our most recent Fox 5 Interview.
CEG Dealer School Specials for New Students
If you have been on the fence about becoming a dealer, now is the time. We have had a lot of success placing many of our current students.
With the new occupancy limits, we now have plenty of open spots for new students.
This week we are offering the following pre-registration special
3 Main Courses + 1 - Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat (Mini and Midi) Course and get Pai Gow Free - Only $500 Pre-Register Now
CEG teaches you both Mini and Midi Baccarat so you are prepared for high limit dealing. We also have both Left and Right Roulette wheels so you can practice both spins and set up.
Once you Pre-register, you can stop by the school any time we are open and finish your enrollment. All courses can be started on any day at almost any time, except for Craps which starts over every Monday at Noon.
We are open Monday - Thursday 11am to 6om, Fridays 11am to 5pm. The school takes a 1 hour lunch break from 2pm to 3pm. These hours were put in place for Covid, but will be expanding soon.