Learn to Deal Blackjack
Become a Professional Blackjack Dealer
Why Learn Blackjack at CEG Dealer School Las Vegas?
1) Our instructors are all current and past dealers with experience at the Wynn, Caesars Palace, Cosmopolitan, Aria and Bellagio.
2) Learn Blackjack on 10 full sized Blackjack Tables with many of the current side bets found in casinos today.
3) CEG utilizes an adaptive learning process. Start immediately. We always have instructors on-hand to advance your knowledge, skills and proficiency. Learn at your own pace and availability. Perfect for working adults or anyone with time restrictions.
4) Learn to deal 2 to 8 decks, pitch and shoe and high limit.
5) Every enrollment includes 6 months of practice
6) CEG assists graduates with casino job placement. We work with a network of more than 50 local casinos. We also have contacts in Florida, Colorado, California, New York, Japan and other markets.
CEG Dealer School trains you to become a confident, employable dealer, proficient in all procedures of Blackjack in order to pass a live audition and/or interview and become a professional Casino Dealer.
The CEG blackjack course begins with the rules and objects of the game. The student is then taught how to handle chips, change currency, and manage a blackjack table.
CEG Students start each Blackjack Class with a personal introduction, comprehensive training manuals and EZ reference supplements. With a mix of class lectures, hands-on practice, game play, evaluation and testing, CEG students become certified to deal Blackjack with confidence and skill.
New CEG students learn Blackjack first to develop a strong foundation in basic casino skills. All Casino jobs require proficiency in Blackjack. Blackjack jobs are readily available throughout the Casino Industry. CEG can offer offer job placement to students who learn Blackjack. However, we recommend adding a second or more casino game certifications to upgrade your career potential.
Blackjack Training Includes:
2 Decks of Cards
Blackjack Class Orientation
Cheque Cutting & Sizing
Making Change & Color
The Hole Card / Insurance
Fills, Markers & Credits
Payoffs & Color
Practice, Rinse and Repeat
Peer Review x 3
In-House Blackjack Audition
>> Earn Your Blackjack Class Certification